And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
Mark 10. 13-16
If you are considering the Temple Church for your own or your child’s baptism we hope that the following points will be helpful.
- For further information please contact Catherine in the Church Office, 020 7353 8559 or email@example.com
- Baptism at the Temple Church is available to all Benchers and members of the Inner and Middle Temple and their children, and to members of our regular congregation and their children.
- Baptism services take place on Sundays at 10.45am or 12.45pm and lasts about 20 minutes. Baptism families and their guests are welcome to attend our Sunday Choral Service at 11.15am. All are welcome.
- We would ask that all applicants complete a registration form.
- We are glad that a good proportion of our baptism families are able to return occasionally or regularly to the Temple Church and so become part of our community here.
- If you don’t mind being part of a group, a service of Baptism, Confirmation and Holy Communion usually takes place on the final Sunday of the Legal Year in July.